Hiring a CPA firm to help you with your taxes and other challenges facing your business is an investment. A quality CPA will not only get your taxes done on time, but most likely will save you money on your taxes because they understand all the complexities of the tax codes. In addition, they will be your trusted partner if you ever get that letter from the IRS. Remember that a good CPA understands the language of the IRS.
In an effort to simplify the billing process and provide our clients with as much transparency as possible, tax preparation services will be billed at a flat fee based on the nature and complexity of the situation. Below are examples of minimum fees for various common scenarios.
Minimum Individual Income Tax Return Preparation Fees
- $400: Individuals with W-2 income and some interest and/or dividends who do not itemize deductions
- $450: Individuals with W-2 income, interest/dividends and capital gains/losses who itemize deductions
- $550: Individuals who are primarily self-employed (including single member LLC) or own rental property
- $550: Individuals required to file multi-state tax returns
Minimum Entity Income Tax Return Preparation Fees
- $1,500: S Corporation, C Corporation, Partnership and Multiple Member LLC filings
- $2,000: Multi-state S Corporation, C Corporation, Partnership and Multiple Member LLC filings
Fees for services vary depending on the nature and complexity of the services provided. If additional services are required they will be billed at $195 per hour.