Most CPA/ Tax Preparers prepare your tax return and simply make sure the numbers all line up. Triton Business Advisors goes a step further. We start at the 50,000 foot view and dive deep to analyze both current and future tax-saving opportunities while looking for other money-saving opportunities, whether you are a self-employed business owner or an individual filer. Our personalized approach provides you with a comprehensive strategy tailored to your specific needs.
The following is our four-step process for our work with you.
“Get Acquainted” Meeting
- Review prior tax returns and other financial information
- Provide a fee estimate based on prior year tax return
Agree to Work Together
- Sign an engagement letter if there’s a good fit
- Upload documents into our software for review
Tax Preparation & Client Review
- Analyze information for tax-saving opportunities
- Prepare initial tax return
- Respond to follow-up questions
Finalize Tax Returns
- Send finalized tax returns to client for review and approval
- Once approved, send EFile forms to client for signature.
- File and monitor the status of submission