Imagine what it would be like to have your own personal advisory board available to help you reach greater professional success.
Triton’s Mastermind Mondays is a monthly virtual mastermind program for business owners and C-level executives that can provide that advisory board for you. We provide an environment to help you maintain, grow and transform your business. You have access to a dynamic small group setting to discuss your issues, ask questions and get input on how to resolve your biggest challenges.
Attending this mastermind means you no longer have to make decisions on your own or in a vacuum. You have a team of people who understand what you face running your business and can help you make decisions or tackle your latest problem. You have a support system that celebrates your wins and share in the lessons we learn on our journey.
- Advisory board – You are among a group of business owners that provide a support system for your business, answer your questions and provide feedback on new ideas and strategies.
- One-on-One Coaching and Mentoring – If you choose, you can work with one of our members to get personal coaching and mentoring.
- Collaboration opportunities – This is a group of like-minded, hard working business owners like yourself that you can work with for your benefit.
Why attend these masterminds?
- You will meet likeminded business owners that may be struggling with the same challenges brought on by today’s environment.
- We will be looking at business from a macro perspective, including financing, marketing, human resources and succession planning, with experts to guide and answer your questions.
- You have an opportunity to get a no cost consultation with one of our experts.
How these meetings are structured
- These 60 minute virtual meetings will start up again in September and are held on the second Monday of each month from 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM.
- Each mastermind will have a specific topic assigned. The first four are financing, human resources, marketing and succession planning.
- The expert for that topic will have 10 minutes to provide an update on changes and issues they are seeing and pose questions to the group to get the conversation started.
Mastermind Mondays are by invitation only. If you are interested in attending a session, please use the following form and we will get back to you with more information.
Quick Look Business Assessment
Get a quick snapshot of how your business is doing. Sign up for our email list to download your free Quick Look Assessment.
I have worked with Debra for the past several years on several different projects. Debra has helped us in several areas year after year and her role with us expands each and every year. I find Debra to be insightful and helpful with our overall marketing including our web sites. Her writing skills are exemplary and she is a very quick to pick up on your business and how to improve your message.