Take an objective look at your business to identify opportunities for improvement and catapult your business to the next level.
Conducting an objective, in-depth business assessment helps you identify opportunities for improvement and catapult your business to the next level.
- Have you reached a plateau in revenue that you just can’t seem to get past?
- Are you having a tough time recruiting or retaining good people?
- Do your internal systems prevent you from responding quickly to opportunities?
- Can you take a vacation – even a brief one — and feel that everything will run smoothly while you are away?
- Are you achieving the goals you set in your business plan?
- Do you remember your business plan?
- Do you spend most of the time on problems that keep returning?
- Are they the REAL problems or just the squeaky wheels?
If any of these situations seem familiar, your business may be stuck. You are not alone.
Business owners typically have a vision for their business but no workable plan for sustaining and growing it. Most business owners are so involved running day-to-day operations, they don’t take time to develop workable strategies and plans for resolving these issues and getting “unstuck.”
This is when a business assessment becomes invaluable.
What is a Business Assessment?
A business assessment is an objective look at your business designed to provide you with a clear picture of:
- Where your business is today
- What will help you get to where you want to be tomorrow
- What might hinder or impede your progress, and
- What specific actions can be taken to address all these issues.
A business assessment does not take as much time as you may think. When done properly, the results can catapult your business to the next level.
How does it work?
The Triton Business Assessment uses interviews with business owners and key staff, plus financial document reviews to crystallize the current situation and future growth objectives, uncover the strengths and weaknesses in the business, and determine a workable action plan for moving forward. We focus on identifying opportunities for improvement in the following areas:
- Human Resources & Employee Benefits
- Product Development
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Business Operations
- Exit Strategy
We dig deeply into these areas through:
- Executive Interviews
- Financial trend analysis
- Marketing and sales plan review
- Strategic plan, historical and projected financial statement reviews
- Organization effectiveness and business model effectiveness analysis
At the end of the process you receive a written report and presentation summarizing our findings along with implementation recommendations. Included is a SWOT analysis that spells out your company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Implementation recommendations are designed to require short periods of time to complete – 90 days or less if possible. This gives you the most insight and information and helps to keep you on track so you don’t get stuck again.
Contact us for more information on our Triton Business Assessment.
Request an invitation to our monthly virtual mastermind for small business owners.
Quick Look Business Assessment
Get a quick snapshot of how your business is doing. Sign up for our email list to download your free Quick Look Assessment.